Monday 15 September 2014

#NextLFWModel Competition

So I love this time of year. It's London Fashion Week!

To celebrate this fashion lovers heaven Next have created a LFW inspired competition. All you need to do is pick your favourite model and pick an outfit from Next to dress them in. Then just simply post it to the Next Blogger Network and tweet @nextofficial with the hashtag #NextLFWmodel. Its that simply. Seeing as the prize is a night's stay in London for two PLUS £200 worth of clothing from Next, this is so worth it.

So here is my entry. My favourite model is Suki Waterhouse. Not only has she dated the gorgeous Bradley Cooper she is absolutely stunning and for only 22 she is an amazing model. I love her style, she always looks so feminine but with a quirky edge and I absolutely love it. I wish I looked like her.

The outfit I have chosen is this gorgeous Tartan Tunic Dress teamed with a pair of Black Suede Ankle Boots. Tartan/Check is my all time favourite print, I think it can be dressed up or down and put with so many different accessories. For this particular outfit I think this would be great for a smart/casual look but also put with flat shoes for a fabulous casual look. Seeing as autumn is rapidly approaching I feel that everyone should have a Biker Jacket for this season, so I have put one with this outfit and I think it goes really well. To finish this outfit off I have chosen an adorable Fedora Hat (I already own this and love it), Structured Wing Tote Handbag with a fab snake skin print and lastly a statement necklace to top it off. I'm sure Suki would 100% rock this look.




To get the look, follow the links.

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment