Wednesday 10 September 2014

What I want to do before I die..

Recently, I've been thinking a lot about how selfish I used to be and seeing other peoples lives worse than mine, has really been a massive push towards being more positive. I have seen a few other blogs/people recently who are terminally ill, homeless or just generally worse of than me, and they all seem to be happy to just be alive and breathing. I am a very grateful and humble person but I feel I need to show this more often. Life is way to short to be negative and hating on pathetic issues. So in that case I have decided to make a list of everything I want to do before I die (hopefully will be a while). While I'm still really young I feel I should be making this know and I have my whole life to tick these off my list. Basically, I thought I would share them with you all and try to persuade others to do the same.

There is no number of how many things I want to do, and this list will most probably grow constantly but this is just a start. I'm going to try my hardest to tick every single thing of this list even if some of them are a little silly and may be seen as boring to some people. But Lets go for it!

 1. Go Surfing in Australia (While I'm there, I might as well do a bit of traveling)
 
 
 
2. Go to New York - I need to feel like I'm Rachel from Friends.
 
 
 
3. Move to my beloved Cornwall.
 
 
 
4. Move out of my parents house. {I'm not some kind of creep who's scrounging of their parents..I'm only 21, there's still time}.
 
 
5. {Time for a soppy one} Get married and have the most adorable ginger family.
 
 
 
 
6. See the Northern lights.
 

Iceland | Northern Lights | Travel
 
 
 
7. Own a Range Rover Sport - but first I will learn how to drive.
 
 
 

8. Go up the Eiffel Tower.
 

 


9. Buy every colour of Vans there is in the Universe. {Vans are my life}
 
 
 
 

10. Run the London Marathon.
 



 
11. Be able to buy my parents a VW Camper. So they can stop talking about it.
 

 
 
12. GO AND SEE {marry Harry Styles} ONE DIRECTION!!!!!
 
 



13. I may have nicked this from someone else but this is beyond the coolest thing ever..Sit in the 'End of the world swing' at Casa del Arbol in Ecuador.
 
 
 
 
14. BE HAPPPPPPYYYYY FOREVER!!!! 
 
 
This list will most definitely grow, but I WILL tick all these off!
 
 
Much Love
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment