Saturday 6 September 2014

Wish List

Seeing as my birthday has just passed, I am on a major shopping high at the moment. So I thought I would share some of the items that have recently caught my eye.

I feel it's time for me to get a new handbag and I am a huge fan of River Island bags. Seeing as I used to work there I know the stock pretty well and have always loved their bags. They are really good quality and really decent prices for the high street. I really adore tote bags at the moment, they are just so big like Mary Poppins bags you can fit all your crap in their and still look buff. For me the thing with tote bags is that they can go with so many different outfits, and can be dressed up or made more casual for a day time/work look. I can't decide between these 2, I'm in love with all of them. Maybe I should just buy both. This is an odd choice for me because I don't normally like snake skin, I think it can look quite tacky but for some reason I think it looks really cute on this bag. I feel snake skin is coming back in. Help is needed to make this decision?

Cream block toe bag
Light pink snake skin structured tote bag



 

This is definitely a boring item to be on a wish list but it's just a must have in my opinion. Due me being the size of a giant, I tend to stay away from wearing heels so I am all about the flats, trainers and vans kind of thing. So for me a pair of white converse is a must have. Only if you keep them clean of course, nothing worse than a dirty pair of converse. They are only £45 from Schuh which for how much I wear them, and everything I wear them with is pretty good. Go grab a pair for sure.
 
 
As you have probably noticed, I'm very much a high street kind of girl. I absolutely love Topshop, it's my fav. When I was a student it was way to expensive for me and this made me very sad but seeing as I am not one of those anymore, I can finally afford to buy clothes in here. Happy days. I have a thing about looking at Topshop look books and seeing the new season trends especially as autumn is coming around so quickly now (Goodbye summer). I feel like I need a wardrobe reboot at the moment. I've turned 21, getting a full time job and not a student anymore so I feel like I need to attempt to dress more sophisticated and have a refresh of my current wardrobe. Topshop is for sure the best place to go, if this is what you are doing. In their recent look book, Topshop are representing everything from minis to fab parkas for the new season. As they put it 'on trend and unquestionably cool', couldn't have said it better myself. I'm really loving this Monroe Sheepskin Rever Collar Coat and Authentic Washed Leather Biker Jacket. I feel like I need a fabulous coat in my life and that's the main reason why I love autumn and winter. The coats, leather jackets, layering and obviously being warm and snuggly. So much easier to pull of winter than summer looks in my opinion. I really adore this Leopard Print Pelmet Skirt and teamed with the biker jacket I think will be uber cute and completely on trend. If the annoying beautiful Cara Delevingne wears this outfit, then we all definitely need to be doing the same.






 


I've been on the hunt for a good quality concealer palette that doesn't cost the world, and I think I've found it. I have heard great reviews about the Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette (in light obviously because I'm pasty). Everyone that I know who has used this has said how easy it is to blend and get the ultimate coverage without being too much and hiding those imperfections that you aren't so keen on. I really excited to try this and hopefully it's the concealer I have been looking for. If anyone already uses this, let me know your opinions.
 
 

I really love Mac makeup, as I have said already being a poor student for the last 3 years has made buying this high quality makeup a little difficult. I am now fully committed to refresh my makeup bag and get some more Mac in my life. To start with, I love lipsticks I am well known for wearing red and pink lips all the time. All the previous lipsticks that I have bought have always been quite cheap and cheerful, but now I have taken a keen interest in Mac lips. The tough bit is there is so many cute colours, I just need them all. Some of my current fav's include Pink Pearl Drop, Plumful and Saigon Summer. Hopefully if I can get my hands on these soon, I will do a review soon. #TeamMac
 




Much Love
xoxo

 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. great wish list! you have a new follower, i’m following
    you via bloglovin … Hope you can do the same :)

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete